Documents required for Australia Study Visa
When you will apply for your student visa for Australia, you’ll need following:
- Proof of enrollment (your electronic confirmation of enrollment)
- Valid passport of student
- Your visa application fee
- (GTE) statement
- Justification of educational & work experience
- English proficiency skills/ tests (such as IELTS test scores)
- Statement of monetary ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare)
- Details of your insurance (Overseas Student Health Cover)
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Passport-sized photographs
If you’re under 18 years aged , you’ll also got to provide additional documents like parental consent.
*note- these are the essential requirements, speak with our expert counsellor for an in depth list of documents required for visa processing.
What is a Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)?
Introduced in November 2011, the real Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement says that the visa applicant must be ready to demonstrate a real intention to remain in Australia .
Kiwi Immigration Services
402-A, 3rd Floor, Delta Chamber, Jalandhar
98760 10131, 94174 77833