What is BRITISH COLUMBIA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM ?
British Columbia is that the westernmost province of Canada and is that the hub of cultural diversity and economic process . The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) is that the immigration pathway for high-demand foreign workers and experienced entrepreneurs to realize permanent residency within the province. it’s one among Canada’s PNP programs with two broad streams for workers and graduates – Express Entry BC and Skills Immigration, plus a further stream for entrepreneurs.
In this article we’ll be discussing the essential details of the BC PNP through the subsequent topics:
- What are the various immigration streams under BC PNP?
- Basics of BC PNP Tech Pilot
- What are the documents required for BC PNP in 2020?
- Why Choose Nationwide Visas – the simplest Immigration Consultant?
What are the various Immigration Streams under BC PNP?
BC PNP accepts application for provincial nomination under two major immigration streams:
- Skills Immigration (Also include Express Entry BC)
- Entrepreneur Immigration
These streams also are further divided into different categories:
Skills Immigration -BC PNP’s Skills Immigration is further divided into the subsequent categories:
- Skilled Worker Category: This category is for skilled workers who have received employment offer during a skilled occupation. Applicants are required to possess years of labor experience within the skilled occupation.
- Healthcare Professional Category: This category allows professionals within the healthcare industry like physicians, nurses, psychiatric nurses or allied health professionals with the job-offer and work experience to use for provincial nomination.
- International Graduate Category: This category is for international students who have graduated from an eligible Canadian university or college within the past three years. Applicants are required to possess employment offer from an eligible employer of the province to use under this category for the provincial nomination.
- International Post-Graduate Category: This category is for the graduates who have passed from an eligible institution of the province with a Master’s or Doctoral degree within the natural, applied or health sciences programs of study
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category: Workers in certain entry-level or semi-skilled positions in tourism/hospitality, food processing, or long-haul trucking, or those in entry-level or semi-skilled positions living and dealing within the Northeast Development Region of British Columbia , could also be eligible to use for a provincial nomination through this BC PNP’s category
Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC)
Like other PNP programs, BC PNP also has an “enhanced” stream that permits the candidates who have applied for Canada PR Visa through the Express Entry program to be selected for provincial nomination. This stream is understood as Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC).
Following is that the immigration categories which will be processed through EEBC:
- Skilled Worker Category
- Health Care Professional Category
- International Graduate Category
- International Post-Graduate Category
For an Express entry candidate to urge a provincial nomination certificate, they’re awarded 600 CRS – Comprehensive Ranking System points. These many points effectively guarantee the candidate to urge an ITA – Invitation to use to submit their application for Canada PR Visa to the IRCC – Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada.
This immigration pathway is for knowledgeable international businessmen who want to run a replacement business or buy an existing business within the province of British Columbia . This program is split into two categories:
- Entrepreneur Immigration Base Category: For senior managers or business owners who want to take a position funds into a proposed business within the province.
- Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot: For international entrepreneurs who want to determine a replacement business during a smaller community within the province of British Columbia .
Basics of BC PNP Tech Pilot
BC PNP Tech pilot is for the candidates who have work experience in technological occupations like Web engineers and designers, Telecommunications carrier managers, Database analyst, etc. To be eligible for this Tech Pilot, an applicant is required to possess a full-time job offer from an eligible employer of the province.
The B.C. The technology sector is one among the most engines of economic process within the province, with employment in technology reaching its highest level ever recorded. The demand for talent in British Columbia’s technology sector is growing faster than the availability .
In order to support these requirements, a pilot program under BC PNP ensures the technology sector to draw in and retain talents round the world that it must sustain and for the expansion within the sector. BC PNP Tech Pilot (Introduced in 2017) assists the employers of the province to deal with their needs for qualified candidates by providing them a fast-tracked immigration pathway for in-demand skilled workers and international graduates.
Features Of BC PNP Tech Pilot
The BC PNP Tech Pilot key features are supported service, timeliness, prioritization, and engagement in response to the requirements of the industry:
Service: a fanatical BC PNP concierge for tech employers provides tailored information and navigation assistance of immigration programs and processes.
Timeliness: Weekly invitations to use are issued to qualified skilled tech workers, minimizing the await employers and their prospective employees.
Prioritization: Tech applications are prioritized during processing to satisfy the sector’s fast-paced demands.
Engagement: Continuous support to tech sector employers through proactive engagement activities and participation in key industry events.
What are the documents required for BC PNP in 2020?
The following may be a list of documents officially by the BCPNP authorities so as to process and properly assess an immigration application for provincial nomination under its Skills Immigration category:
- Your employer must provide you with a written offer of employment on the official company letterhead. (Job Offer Letter)
- Evidence that you simply can support yourself (and your dependents if applicable)
- A valid passport and travel documents
- Documents which show you’ve got or be eligible for legal immigration status in Canada
- Educational certificates (degree, diploma, and certificates)
- Work-Related Reference Letters
- Language proficiency (IELTS)
- Police certificate and clearance
- Civil identity proof (age, name, date of birth must be mentioned)
Kiwi Immigration Services
402-A, 3rd Floor, Delta Chamber, Jalandhar
98760 10131, 94174 77833