Student Visa Seminars all over North India by Kiwi Immi.Service
NZ student visa details
What is the IELTS Requirement for NZ student visa
1. After +2, for Level 5-6 IELTS Bands should be overall 6 (5.5 is also acceptable].
2. After 3 years Polytechnic Diploma, for direct admission in Level-7, IELTS band should be overall 6 bands.
3. After 3 years Polytechnic Diploma, for admission in Level-6, (In Govt Colleges) IELTS band should be overall 6 bands
4. After Graduation, for admission in Level-7 IELTS requirement is overall 6 bands (Not less than 5.5 in each)
5. After Graduation, for admission in Level-8 IELTS requirement is Overall 6.5 not less than 6 in each. • After Graduation, PG Diploma and Masters, for admission in Masters IELTS requirement is (Overall 6.5 not less than 6 in each for Govt Polytechnics and Universities)
How to select the course for NZ student visa application;-
1. After 12th Arts: Any Course (Level-5, Level 6 OR Combination of Level 5-6].
2. After 12th NON Medical: Computing, Electronics Or any Engineering Stream. (Level-5, Level 6 OR Combination of Level 5-6). •
3. After 12th Medical: Health Service Management Level 5-6 After 12th Commerce: Business Level 5-6 OR Hospitality Management Level 5-6
4. After 3 year Polytechnic Diploma: Further studies in relevant stream recommended. • After Graduation BA: Only Business (Level-7 OR Business Level-8) • After B.Com: Business Level-7 or Accounting Level-7
5. After B-Tech: Graduate Diploma or Level-7 Diploma (Further studies in relevant stream recommended) • After B.Sc, IT OR BCA: Graduate Diploma in IT or Level-7 IT/Computing Diploma.
6. After D. Pharmacy, B. Pharmacy, GNM, B. Sc (Nursing). Health Services Management Level-7
NZ Job Search Visa:
1. if the applicant is taking admission directly in Level-7 or above, then he will get job search visa after 1 year study.
2. If the applicant is taking admission in 2 years course means combination of Level5-6 or Level 6-7 then he will get job search visa after his 2 years study.
NZ SPOUSE CASES:
1. If IELTS Bands of main applicant are overall 6.5, not less than 6 in each and the main applicant is getting admission in PG Diploma Level-8, then the Spouse will get Full time work Visa.
What are the financial Requirements for NZ student visa;-
1. Living Expenses are 15,000NZ$ for 1 year for Each Level of Study (1250NZ$ per month).
2. If a student is going for 2 year study then he have to show 2 years college fee+ 2 years Living expenses i.e. NZ30,000$. (NZ15,000$ for 1 year).
3. If a student is going for 1 year study then he have to show 1 years college fee+ 1 years Living expenses i.e. NZ15,000$
Which/what are the types of Financials documents Acceptable by NZ embassy for NZ student visa:-
1. Funds should be on the name of Applicant's Parents, Grandparents (Maternal or Paternal), Siblings or In Laws [Only Father in Law and Mother In Law]
2. Should be 6 months OLD (FD, Saving from Bank only).
3. PPF. GPF, PF witherable Amount is acceptable.
4. Loan against Property, Education Loan,. Personal Loan and Pension Loan is acceptable. -71,
5. Agriculture Limit and Gold Loan both are not acceptable.
6. Post Office Savings, Insurance Policies, Mutual Funds need to redeem in Bank Saving Account.
7. Fee Refund from Canada, Australia will be considered as old funds.8. For 2nd Year, Fresh FDR is acceptable with 2nd Year Undertaking affidavit.
Our CEO-Mr. Kamal Narang visit to Christchurch-NZ
Documentation required for New Zealand’s student visa
To apply for a visa to New Zealand, you’ll generally need:
- Your passport, which must be valid for a minimum of three months after your period of stay in New Zealand
- A letter of acceptance from a replacement Zealand education provider, which states the minimum course duration, total tuition fee and whether the schooling fee is in domestic and foreign currency. The course must be approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- An offer of place from an academic institution approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- A written guarantee from an establishment or person who suitable accommodation is out there to you in New Zealand (if you’re under 18 years)
- A return air ticket to your country, or evidence of sufficient funds to shop for one
Applying for your visa online
You’ll need to apply for your student visa application online using the New Zealand Immigration website. you’ll apply up to 120 days before your intended date of program’s start date.
Kiwi Immigration Services
402-A, 3rd Floor, Delta Chamber, Jalandhar
98760 10131, 94174 77833