NZ Spouse Dependant Visa.

Is your spouse in NZ ? and 
Do you want to join him/her there in NZ? and 
Do you want to apply for any VISA from the following category?, 
you are welcome to apply for the same thru LIA-NZ.

is your spouse is a New Zealander on one of the following visa:-

o   Work Visa or 

o   New Zealander Resident Visa or

o   Scholarship Student Work Visa or 

o   Student Visitor Visa or 

o   Student Work Visa or 

o   Worker Visitor Visa or 

o   New Zealander Citizen

o   Visitor Visa or 

You can apply thru the best NZ immigration Consultant Kiwi Immigration Services.

under one of the following visas category:-

  1. Partner of a New Zealander Work Visa/Visitor Visa
  2. Partner of a New Zealander Resident Visa
  3. Partner of a New Zealander Citizen
  4. Partner of a Student Work/Visitor Visa
  5. Partner of an NZ Scholarship Student Work Visa
  6. Partner of a Military Visitor Visa/Work Visa
what is the checklist for the NZ Newzealand spouse visa pl. contact the best immigration consultant that is Kiwi Immigration Services-Jalandhar-India
INZ defines partnership as two people of the opposite or same sex, who live together in a genuine and stable relationship in any of the following:
  • a legal marriage
  • a civil union

When you apply for a visa based on your partnership with a New Zealand visa holder or New Zealand citizen, we call that person your supporting partner.

You and your supporting partner must:

Partnership requirements

You must be able to show us that you’re living together in a genuine and stable relationship before we can grant you a visa based on your partnership.

Living together means sharing the same home as your partner, which does not include:-

  • spending time in each other’s homes while you each maintain your own home 
  • sharing accommodation while on holiday
  • flatmate arrangements.

Assessing partnership

When we assess if you meet our partnership requirements, we’ll look at things like:

Evidence of partnership

You and your partner must provide enough evidence to show us that you’re living together in a genuine and stable relationship.

Your evidence will be more credible if it’s from official sources. For example, a joint tenancy agreement showing the date that you and your partner started renting a property together is better than your friend writing us a letter to tell us how long you’ve been living together.

You don’t have to provide all of the documents listed as examples, but the more evidence you provide, the easier it will be for us to make a decision about your application.


Evidence to show us you’re in a genuine and stable relationship can include:

Time spent living apart

If you and your partner have spent time living apart, you should provide information about your separation, including: