HOW TO APPLY PORTUGAL TOURIST VISA
How to apply for Portugal tourist visa
How to get Portugal red passport
How to get/apply Portugal TRC (temporary residency card)
Documents/checklist to get/apply Portugal TRC (temporary residency card)
Types of short term and long term visitor visa or Portugal
Pl. contact the best travel agent or immigration consultant for all above queries at 98760-10131
Please note that the following essentials must be met by all applicants submitting their application
- Passport should have been issued within the previous 10 years.
- Passport should have at least two blank pages.
- Passport should have at least three months validity from the date of arrival back in India.
- Applications are only accepted within 3 months of the requested date of arrival.
Relevant Forms & Photograph: Fully completed application form appropriate to the type of visa.
- Embassy of Portugal requires a minimum of 15 calendar days for visa processing once the application reaches Embassy.
- Applicants who have given their bio-metrics previously and have since renewed their Passports are encouraged to enrol for their bio-metrics once again at the time of submission.
The visa application Centers will accept visa applications from all nationals, who wish to travel to Portugal. VFS will submit all such visa applications to The Embassy of Portugal located in New Delhi and The Consulate of Portugal in Goa.
Submission of Visa application and collection of passports can be done by the following:
Travel Agents/Representative is coming to submit the application he needs to carry a photo id of himself and an authority letter from the applicant / company only if the applicant has got his Biometrics recorded for Schengen Visa.
Passport Collection Process:
The agent may choose courier delivery or counter collection as a mode of the passport collection.
One member of the group collecting for the entire group.
How we can help you?
With our extensive experience in European immigration, Kiwi Immigration Services can help you make the strongest case for your visit visa. Our teams will help you with:
- Identifying the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chance of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
Make sure your application has the highest chance of success by talking to our Canadian visa specialists
Types of Portugal Visas:
Short term visa:
Visit to Family & Friends
Transit Visa (Seamen)
EU National (Family Visit)
Travel Medical Insurance List
Long term visa:
E1- Medical Treatment
E2- Intra Corporate Transfer of Citizens between States Party to Wto
E3- Independent Work
E4- Scientific Research/ University Teaching Position/ Highly Qualified Activity
E5- Amateur Sports
E6- Student Exchange/ Unpaid Professional Internship/ Volunteer Work
E7- Accompanying of a Currently Ill loved one
E8- Seazonal Work (More than 90 days)
E9- Educational/ Professional Course (Less than 1 year)
D1- Subordinated Professional Activity
D2- Independent Professional Activity/ Entrepreneur Immigrants/ Start-Up Visa
D3- University Teaching Position/ Highly Qualified Activity/ Cultural Activity
D4- Research/ Study/ Internship (More Than One Year)
D6- Family Reunification
D7- Senior Citizens/ Religious Immigrants/ People Living From Rents & Investments
Kiwi Immigration Services
402-A, 3rd Floor, Delta Chamber, Jalandhar
98760 10131, 94174 77833