Duly filled in and signed PCC Application Form:-
Two recent photographs (2 inch X 2 inch)
Applicants need to ensure personal particulars are filled up correctly as mentioned in the passport such as Given name, Parents name, Gender, DOB, POB. However with regards to particulars such
as present address and spouse name (due to marriage post issuance of passport) if there is a change, then applicant is required to provide documentary proof of change of address and marriage certificate.
- Applicant's valid passport in original and self-attested photocopy pages containing personal particulars of the applicant.
- Visa Status:
- For Indian passport holders: Self-attested photocopy of the passport page containing valid UK Visa or UK Residence Permit Card.
- For foreign passport holders: Applicants who are foreign passport holders and who never held any Indian passport need to submit self-attested photocopy page containing Indian visa on their passports.
- Foreign passport holders who previously held Indian passport need to submit any of the following:
- Self-attested photocopy page containing valid Indian visa on their passports.
- Self-attested photocopy of the OCI or PIO Card (if the applicant holds OCI or PIO Card).
- Self-attested photocopy of Indian Passport Surrender Certificate (foreign passport holders who previously held an Indian passport are required to surrender their last held Indian passport at the nearest Indian Mission/Post and obtain Indian Passport Surrender Certificate).
- Proof of Residence: Any of the following self-attested documents viz. copy of utility bill (landline telephone bill/electricity bill/gas bill/water bill) or Driving License or lease deed (of residence) etc. where the applicant’s UK address is clearly mentioned, should be provided.
- Please note if the applicant is unable to provide the original passport, the competent authorities may not be able to issue a PCC.
- All fee paid for this service are non-refundable.