DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UK TOURIST VISA
You should submit the subsequent documents to use for a UK visa:
UK visa form
According to the united kingdom visa type you’re applying for, you’ll need to complete the shape online at the web site of the Visa4UK website, or the manual form .
- Two photographs.These photos should be taken within the past six months and in color.
- Your Valid Passport It must be valid for 3 more months beyond the date you propose to go away the united kingdom after your trip. It must even have a minimum of one blank page for the visa.
- Proof you’ve got the financial means to hide the living costs while within the UK this might be your bank statements for the last six months, or pay slips for an equivalent period.
- Proof of accommodation. you’ll got to present a document that shows where you’ll be accommodated while within the UK. Note that you simply don’t need to fully pay a hotel/hostel in UK before getting the visa, just to urge such a document.
- Detailed travel itinerary. Submit a itinerary that provides all the knowledge regarding how and what you’re getting to neutralize the united kingdom . Include the travel dates, places you’ll visit, meeting agenda, booked tour, festival agenda, etc. Click here to find out the way to book dummy flight tickets for UK visa.
- Tuberculosis Test Results. Nationals of several world countries will got to submit the requests of a Tuberculosis Test so as to be eligible for a UK Visa. Check here if you would like to supply the TB test results.
- Biometric information. If you’re applying for a visa that allows you to stay in UK for quite 6 months, you’ll got to submit your biometric information. This includes giving your fingerprints and a digital photograph taken at the acceptable application center.
- UK visa invitation letter (If applicable). If you’ll be staying over at a lover or a loved one , then you ought to submit a letter of invitation. Your host must be a UK national or a legal resident.
- Paid UK visa fees you ought to submit the receipt that confirms you’ve got paid the visa fee as needed .
- Certified translations of any document that’s not in either English or Welsh.
Additional Requirements consistent with Your Employment Status
You will got to submit extra documents consistent with your working status, as follows:
- If you’re employed: A letter from your employer. This letter should confirm your position at work, your salary and therefore the length of employment.
- If you’re self-employed: Business registration documents. they ought to confirm the business owner’s name and therefore the date the business started trading.
- If you’re a student: A letter from your education provider. The letter should be confirming your enrolment and leave of absence.
Additional Requirements for Applicants Under the age of 18
Applicants under the age of 18 shall submit some several additional documents. These documents are as following:
- Birth Certificate.
- Adoption papers (if applicable).
- If travelling unaccompanied or with someone aside from a parent(s):
- A signed letter from the parent(s) confirming details of anyone accompanying the minor.
- A copy of the parent(s) or legal guardian’s biographical page of their passport.
Documents to Present at the united kingdom Port of Entry
At the united kingdom port of entry, you’ll got to show some documents to the border control police.
If you’re an EU/EEA national, you’ll use the EU/EEA channel to urge your documents checked. you simply need your ID or passport. Adults must accompany children from the age of 17 and under.
Non- EU/EEA nationals need the subsequent documents once they show at the united kingdom port of entry:
- Valid Passport.
- Landing Card. you’ll get this from your carrier. you would like to fill it in before your reach the border control.
- Visa (if applicable).
Kiwi Immigration Services
402-A, 3rd Floor, Delta Chamber, Jalandhar
98760 10131, 94174 77833