B1-B2 VISA DETAILS
The US B1-B2 visa is that the best way for brief term visitors to go to the US. it’s typically issued for a period of 6 months. In some cases, it’s issued as a multiple entry visa for a period of up to 10 years. Key details of the B1-B2 visa are:
- You must be ready to persuade US consular officials at a US Embassy/Consulate that they’re not visiting the country with an intention to become an immigrant of that country
- You must show reasons and evidence that you simply would definitely return to your home country
- You must book appointments for giving your biometrics (finger scan) and visa interview
- Children below 14 years and adults above 80 years aren’t required to go to the Consulate/Embassy for an interview and may submit the documents at the visa application centre
- People who already had a US Visit Visa and now applying for renewal can get the visa renewed by booking the visa appointment at visa application centre and submitting the documents face to face.
- Typically the visa is processed within 2-3 days and your passport can either be collected from the VAC centre or couriered to you.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR USA B1-B2 VISITOR VISA
The documentation required for the B1-B2 visa includes:
- Your passport
- Proof of funds
- Letters supporting your reason of visiting the US
- Adequate coverage
- Details of who you’re staying with and where
- Air tickets
- Evidence that you simply will return to your home country
- Financial documents
- Insurance and other supporting documents
How long may be a US Tourist Visa valid for?
The US Tourist Visa (B-1/B-2) may be a non-immigrant US Visa. Its validity period ranges from 1 month to 10 years and allows single, double or multiples entries to the US. the amount of stay which may be a maximum of 6 months is recorded by the Customs and Border Protection officer. this is often at the entry port on the shape I-94 of the Visa holder.
The validity period specifies the period of time that the Visa are often wont to arrive within the US. the amount of stay specifies the duration that a private can remain within the US after every single-entry bookkeeping .
How much money do i want to point out for US Tourist Visa?
Officially, there’s no limit for the cash to be shown for the US Tourist Visa. Any amount which will validate the general expenses for your US trip must be adequate. This includes to and fro air tickets, medical insurance, boarding, lodging, shopping, etc. it’s keeping in mind the duration and purpose of the trip. the upper the quantity , the higher .
For example, it are often estimated that the value for a 15-day tour for one person are often around 5000 to 6000 USD. therefore the equivalent amount of cash must be present in your or your sponsor’s bank.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR B-1 & B-2 VISA
Submit the shape DS-160
Pay the visa fees
Schedule the B1-B2 visa interview
Complete the B1-B2 visa docx. file
Attend the visa interview
Kiwi Immigration Services
402-A, 3rd Floor, Delta Chamber, Jalandhar
98760 10131, 94174 77833