PORTUGAL D6 – FAMILY REUNIFICATION VISA
- Applicant could be asked for additional documents or may be called for an Interview if desired by The Embassy of Portugal, New Delhi / Consulate General of Portugal in Goa
- Applicants (Adults & Children) applying through the Consulate General of Portugal in Goa will be required to appear for a personal Interview if there has been no travel to a Schengen country within the last 3 years at the time of submission. Kiwi immigration services shall help you take an appointment for the same.
- The visa fee, according to Schengen regulations, is non-refundable.
- Carry All documents in Original at the time of interview.
Below mentioned documents are not required to be submitted in ORIGINAL while submitting the applications in any of the centre. Therefore the applicant are required to bring coloured photocopy of the below mentioned certificates & carry the original as well along with the documents while submitting the applications at the office.
- Birth certificates
- Birth registration certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Marriage registration certificates
- Education degrees.
- many more docs required, pl. talk to your agent at 98760-10131
WHAT IS THE PORTUGAL D6 – FAMILY REUNIFICATION VISA FEES
|DURATION||VISA FEES IN INR||VISA FEES IN EUROS|
Above mentioned Visa Fee can be paid by Cash
Exemption of Visa Fee
- Spouse of EU National
- Applicant below 18 years old.
it is strongly recommended pl. do not apply family reunion visa at your own.